Attention Vacform GB Participants

Mike

Extension to the GB  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What are your feelings on the matter?

• Close it now & run the vote
    • Extend it to the end of Jan 2010
    • Extend it to the end of Feb 2010
    • I'm not involved, but I like taking part in polls

Doug has asked for an extension to this GB in order to get his poo-poo together. I've not seen much in the way of action from many other participants, so what would you like to do?

Being a slow modeller myself I can sympathize with someone wanting a little more time to finish a build. To my mind an end of Feb deadline means we all get to look at more great models.

Not currently involved in this GB - but if you extend I'll promise to post some updates on the Ju-52!

Iain

Now you've said it Iain, we'll all expect it :wicked:

An extension to the end of February 2010 would be most welcome, although I do admit to some self-inflicted lack of progress on the Cargomaster during the Autumn and Winter of 2009.

:giles:

Darius

Considering my record with GB's at the moment, even an extention to February won't help with what I was planning to build, might be better for me to drop out of this one.

An extension would be most welcome Mike, & my Wife agrees too :whistle::blush:

Having got the creative modelling juices flowing over Christmas I’m enjoying my modelling more than ever.

It helps having some company in my modelling room too; my 15wk old flatulent puppy Honey, not so quietly farting away in her sleep on the beanbag beside me :who-let-rip::sick:

It would be a good opportunity to finish the Guardian while the enthusiasm lasts :pilot:

Dazie.

my 15wk old flatulent puppy Honey, not so quietly farting away in her sleep on the beanbag beside me :who-let-rip::sick:

Hope you have the window open as that in combination with liquid poly could be quite a volatile combination. :hypnotised:

:giles:

Darius

Darius at Home Posted Today, 05:56 PM

Hope you have the window open as that in combination with liquid poly could be quite a volatile combination.

Its too cold here to have the window open Darius, I could put her bum in the spray booth i supose :D though a followthrough could prove disasterous :poo:

Would also welcome an extension!

This has been a b**ch of a year which has really eaten into available time for modelling and to be honest the time since May has really ripped past - but as mentioned above, Christmas has got the mojo going again so the Skyshark is once more in-prog.

cheers and happy new year to all!

Rick

My LaGG just needs a canopy and prop made to finish it. After the second attemot at moulding and fitting a canopy, it got put to one side. Prop needs to be anti-clockise, all the suitable ones here go anti-clockwise. Not rocket science, a well motivated evening should finish it, just a matter of finding that motivation....

Cheers,

Bill.