My 2009 in plastic

Notdoneyet

Unfortunately, assorted illnesses chez Notdoneyet have reduced the finished tally for this year :( So here are my trio of completed builds for 2009.

First completion was a 1/48 ICM Spitfire IXc for the D-Day GB :-

DSC01525.jpg

Followed by a 1/48 Airfix Canberra B.2 converted to a Raspberry Ripple Canberra TT.18 for the Canberra GB :-

DSC01632.jpg

and finally a 1/48 Falcon vacform fuselage conversion of the Airfix Spitfire IX to a Spitfire PRXI for the Vacform GB :-

DSC01724.jpg

During the year a 1/48 Airfix/Aeroclub/NeOmega EE Lightning T.4 conversion, a 1/48 Hasegawa Harrier GR.9, a 1/48 Tamiya Mosquito FBVI and a 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire IXc were added to the "started but unfinished pile". With a bit of luck I intend finishing at least the first 3 of these early in the new year ........

Many thanks to everyone who has helped with, and commented on, my builds during the year, your support and encouragement has been most welcome and is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by Notdoneyet

How the hell did I miss all threee of those beauties!!!

:wow::wow::wow:

:ditto: I think it's cos there are so many group builds going on! Really stunning builds Ian, I particularly like the weathering on the D-day Spit, especially the roundels! Great stuff!!

Keef