Hardly a dent in my stash!

turnerdad

A fairly meagre build year.

First, OOB 1/32 Hasegawa 190. Nice quick build.

Fw1900019-1.jpg

A more comprehensive build, Tamiya 1/48 Sherman Firefly with Eduard detail set ad some extra goodies.

finalfirefly0012-1.jpg

Added to a simple diorama setting (my first). Thoroughly enjoyed this build, figures especially.

finalfirefly0007-1.jpg

My most comprehensive build to date, mostly scratchbuilt RB-51 Red Baron racing Mustang. Good fun, but a little nerve wracking while experimenting with lots of new techniques.

RedBaronalldone0004-1.jpg

An OOB Tamiya 1/48 Pershing, as a Christmas pressie for my dad.

AegeanandPershing0004-1.jpg

Not much of an idea what I'll do in 2010, lots of ideas, not much time, especially as my wife got me an XBOX 360, and I also have no compressor for my airbrushes...

Oh well, Happy Christmas and New Year all.

All fantastic builds, the RB51 is just stunning work!

I'm deliberately keeping clear of any games consoles, as I lost about 9 months of my life once to a Playstation courtesy of Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3.

The Red Baron is one of my fave builds by anyone, ever!!

:ditto:

You probably already know how much I enjoyed your Baron build, but all of them are beauties. Great stuff buddy :thumbsup:

Only just seen this Nick, maybe only four but all sheer quality...just got to love the finish on the Red Baron,....... beautiful.

I take it you'll be dragging it along to MK with you, (just to go and win 'Best in show ' again!! :whistle: )...

See you there, :cheers:

Andy...

especially as my wife got me an XBOX 360

Get XBOX live Nick, join up, GO multiplayer and we'll blow the cr*p out of all and sundry in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2....great game,great fun and a good way to blow off steam :jump_fire:

Get Spence in on it too...

I know....big kids!!! :wicked:

Edited by general melchett

• 2 weeks later...