cosford Walkarounds + helecopters from WSM

richellis

MH53 helecopter added

MH53

Thanks for posting the pics some really useful shots there. If anyone wants to use any of mine feel free but same conditions as Rich please! If you need anything else just ask as I've got thousands of photos.

That's a fine set of photos there Rich, thank you for sharing, the TSR-2 walkaround will come in rather handy once I get round the Airfix's 72nd scale kit.

You mentioned heading back to Cosford in the new year to cover more subjects in detail, may I bid for a photo-set on their SR-53 if possible? There is a very basic Eastern Bloc copy of the Airfix kit in my stash I'd love to get stuck into some day and a quality set of reference photos would help immensely.

Hi Rich, some great pics there, thanks. Wonder if you could do me a favour and next time you find yourself next to the TSR.2 would you be able to take any shots of the top of the rear fuselage where 4 'vents' are located, just in front of the fin? I'm finding it really difficult to find any clear photos that show what these actually look like. Also, more around the main gear legs would be good, so I could make out where all those hydraulic lines actually go to! Much appreciated.

Cheers

Kirk

I wont be able to get inside, but ill see if i can get a shot through the window.

i did e-mail about photographing the inside of the Comet, If you saw the responce you would think I asked if i could burn the place down!

• 2 weeks later...

SR-53 added. Sorry pics are not great but I couldnt get over the rails as the man working today said NO! he also pointed out that If I steped over he would ask me to leave! (he was off on the day they did customer service)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...