Boeing 737-200

stringbag

I'll print you a sign & laminate it Chris - something along the lines of "f*** off, I'm busy doing some modelling". :wicked:

Better keep a copy fer yerself then Williams instead of sending me e-mails with requests for drawings of funny aeroplanes. :bleh:

leave the poor dude alone....he'll do it when he's ready....

(I have to support slow modellers....I still have a benchload of half-finished thingys to get on with...)

backing up slow people obviously hasnt worked....oh well

maybe I'll start a new group - Support Slowmodellers & Help Increase Treatment

otherwise known as SSHIT

or possibly not....

So then Chris....what's with the hold up?

Eye up---------------------He's back :tease:

Apathy? maybe he's snowed in?

Do you know this fella Mike?

I seem to recall a bloke called Dan from Deeside who had a very similar avatar to this chappie.

I may be mistaken though as it's so long since I've heard from him.

Do you know this fella Mike?

I seem to recall a bloke called Dan from Deeside who had a very similar avatar to this chappie.

I may be mistaken though as it's so long since I've heard from him.

I vaguely remember him... always somewhere else, and never finishes anything. Drives a hairdresser's car, or rather would like to, but the battery's buggered from him using his curlers on the fag lighter socket :doh:

I vaguely remember him... always somewhere else, and never finishes anything. Drives a hairdresser's car, or rather would like to, but the battery's buggered from him using his curlers on the fag lighter socket :doh:

That's the fella. I remember him now.

Hi Dan :bye:

Better get on with it now otherwise that fella Ray from Twosixdecals will be having a pop as well. LOL

Edited by stringbag

ok I confess....seeing the comment about Ray from two-six decals has made me hold my hands up....

I have too many half-buil kits.

This includes a 144 747-400 in BA colours - the "Olympic Gold" aircraft that brought the team back from Bejing and Ray very kindly diud me a decla for it...

I'm doing it....honest...Iam....

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, I know you've been busy posting goodies off to me (and that can't be a bad thing) and I don't want you to think I'm complaining, but I reckon there's a teeny-weeny risk that Sabena could go bust before your next update.

WAZZUP DUDE ??? :jump_fire:

Sorry about the delay on this one fellas, but you know how it is. Mrs Stringbag wants things doing around the house and then I caught a nasty bout of pissedoffitis.

I will get this finished before the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris.