* MRH90 in Aussie markings

My entry will be the Revell NH90 TTH built as an Australian machine. Since both the Navy and Army will operate them in the same scheme I am not sure which markings I will be doing it in.

I will have to mask a lot of the markings since a decal sheet is not yet available for them.

Edited by TrojanThunder

:welcome:

Seems a nice kit this. There's a set of aussie markings with the Hobbyboss Tigre, suitable for cross kiting do you think?

I already have a set of AM decals for an Aussie Tiger (just need to remove the digit to finish the build :D) the Hobby Boss markings are very basic.

I have access to a decal printer who will help out. This issue with the emergency exit markings is putting mainly green over black which with laser printed decals will not look too good (very translucent). So I will aim to mask the exit markings and get the rest printed.

Time to break the kit out this weekend I think.

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Since both the Navy and Army will operate them in the same scheme

---EXQUESSE me ??????

-thats gona look good diched in the Tasmain !

• 4 weeks later...

Progress!

Well sort of, I got the cockpit started, here are some early pictures...

Still need to do some more detail painting and addt he decals to the console and panel.

MRH90CockpitSM1.jpg

MRH90CockpitSM2.jpg

Edited by TrojanThunder

An update!

I have managed to complete the cockpit, the decals have been added to the panels and fuselage interiors painted. I have also started paint on the troop seats.

MRH90InteriorSM.jpg

I also have my friend about to start work on the emergency exit out lines, hopefully they do not take too long to finish.

More to follow soon...