Roden 1/48 SE5A

T-Tango

Hi Tony

As far as I know there is just that horse in the barn.Revells Se5a is an old one.So if if I was you stick to Roden. That gives you a real good Se5a for the money. The kit itself is quite simple to put together. No engine, spars cockpit, but gives a nice model when finished. The only drawback on this kit is that you got decals for the wire pulley.

149.jpg

You can either do the decals or going for some real scratchwork, it´s up to you and your skill. If you when want some extra details on the build I´ll recommed Part ect set to the kits.You find the etch at Jadar in polen. Number obn the set is 48-134

s48134.jpg

Jadar is a nice one to get stuff from there fast and have decsent prices

http://jadarhobby.home.pl/index.php?curren...amp;language=en

Cheers

Lars Q

If you when want some extra details on the build I´ll recommed Part ect set to the kits.You find the etch at Jadar in polen. Number obn the set is 48-134

s48134.jpg

Jadar is a nice one to get stuff from there fast and have decsent prices

http://jadarhobby.home.pl/index.php?curren...amp;language=en

Cheers

Lars Q

I've tried to buy this PE set from them, but what ever I try or do it just comes up every time that my cookies are not set to the required level. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Having just purchased one of these for an anniversary next year . . . 

I just wondered if there is a build review I could watch and also from what I gather, this is the best 48th kit of this type so looking forward to building it.

Anybody know of any 48th RFC pilots ?  as this really is not my area.

Many thanks

Ian