Welcome to the KUTA II Group Build

Paul

This GB is still looking a bit quiet!

Although, somewhat hypocritically, I haven't quite got round to starting my own build threads yet :doh:

Anyone, apart from me, that requires an additional kick?

It would be great to complete some models before the new year brings new additions to the stash!

If it's OK, I'm with a Trumpeter Tiran 5 (AKA TI-67). I think I've been building it, on and off, 5 or 6 years. This evening I even put 2 hooks on it! Whilst I have many, too many, unfinished kits, this is one I really want to get done. When I can sort out my camera I'll post some pictures.

Don't think I've ever seen one Osher, get that camera sorted :)
Worked out what was wrong - was using a non-standard USB cable, which has two ends, and didn't realise I had to use the other ending (this ending was power only, no data). Anyway, here goes!Tiran5a.jpgHere's the bits to finish itTiran5b.jpg

Mind if i join?? :D

with my Mistral vampire to Sea vampire conversion??

my Camera Software is playing up so that may be a problem :thumbsdown:

well if i get time that is <_<

hazza

Enough of the excuses already! :lol:

I'll take a break from the Sea Vixen and Scimitar and try to rekindle some enthusiasm by finishing my Tamiya MkIIa Spit and Revell MkIIc Hurricane Trop,both of which are ready to have paint chucked at them.I put them on the back burner to do the FAA stuff and got bogged down in Xtrakit hell.

Come on you buggers! :frantic:

When I'm leaving people standing with progress, you know you're dawdling BIG time! :whip:

Well, I have made some progress on my Eagle. Just nothing worth showing yet. :shrug:

Plus, I broke one of my back teeth recently and it's been giving me hell this past week.

I went to the dentist today, to get it sorted out.

She gave me a local anaesthetic and then I went off to have an X-ray (one of the type that you stand at while it rotates around your head) and the next thing I know, the dentist and 2 nurses were trying to pick me up off the floor.

Turns out, I had a reaction to the Anaesthetic and blacked out (whacking me head whilst falling), so they couldn't do anything for me today.

She's refering me somewhere to be knocked out with gas, now. :(

Hi Folks

Can I join in the fun with this.....................

PC020356.jpg

Started this a couple of years ago and I'd forgotten that it was in the loft, got a few on the bench but I'd like to get them all finished before the new year so I can start afresh.

Many thanks in advance

Tim.

Go for it Tim... reduce you stash by one, your guilt for not finishing, and you stand a good chance of making a better job of it than if you'd finished it when you started it :)

Go for it Tim... reduce you stash by one, your guilt for not finishing, and you stand a good chance of making a better job of it than if you'd finished it when you started it :)

:speak_cool:

I'll include this one as well if I may, it was for the Naval forces group build and is soooooooo close to being finished it's laughable!

P2140142.jpg

Thanks

Tim.