One for Rich

MikeC

That was definitely worth the trip, thanks Mike ^_^

Does anyone on this site know how to track Mark Mainwaring down? We should convince the chap to re-release it on DVD.... the first release for BM Audio-Visual :lol:

Wasn't that "Danger Zone Lite" music awful? Gave Caz a headache :S

Does anyone on this site know how to track Mark Mainwaring down? We should convince the chap to re-release it on DVD....

I met him at Waddington about 3 years ago - he was stationed there. Don't know if you recall, but his Father & Sister and were murdered back in the late 80's I think, very tragic.

I met him at Waddington about 3 years ago - he was stationed there. Don't know if you recall, but his Father & Sister and were murdered back in the late 80's I think, very tragic.

That's terrible... and no, I'd never heard of him until recently. Remember I've been away from the hobby & aviation for most of my "adult" life, much to my eternal shame :blush:

That's terrible... and no, I'd never heard of him until recently. Remember I've been away from the hobby & aviation for most of my "adult" life, much to my eternal shame :blush:

Mark was a Phanton Navigator on 74 squadron for the last few years of the F4's RAF life, and produced 2 fine "Phantom Phinale" Videos and 2 brilliant calendars - all of which I luckily have. I think he moved onto the F3 after the Phantom withdrawall, but I'm not sure of that.

F*ck me!!!!!!!!!!!, that ladies and gentlemen is how to fly a jet fighter.

At 6m10s, the last afterburner pass on the farm I swear blind he came in BELOW the hight of the shed, takes a Brit pilot to show em how it's done.

Regards,

John.

Yes he did. He was an instructor on 56 when I went through as a stude in 2000.

Yo Haggis, good to see you pop up matey!

Are you home or are you still on your fishing trip?

Take care whatever.