Could I join in with a Amodel Yak-28PP ?

Sorry for the delayed response - just been watching France beat Wales in the Six Nations, and all I want to say is your Yak looks Yuck ! Truly awful ! Complete waste of space ! :thumbsdown:

Fortunately, I'm only a sore loser for a very short period of time, so now I can be honest and say "C'est Magnifique !!!" :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

You've done a cracking job on your jet and I'm liking the decal work a lot ! Looking forward to seeing it unmasked and on its wheels in the gallery

Best Regards

mike

(We'll give your rugby team a lesson next year..... :hobbyhorse: )

Top notch Laurent !

Hope you don't mind me saying that I'm secretly thanking my lucky stars that you didn't meet the dead-line - Your Yak would have blown mine away !

Very nice job. :cheers: (Keef and I waiting for pics of the finished kit)

mike

Hope you don't mind me saying that I'm secretly thanking my lucky stars that you didn't meet the dead-line - Your Yak would have blown mine away !

And mine would have disappeared to Siberia!!!

Seconded about waiting for the finished pics!!

Keef

Done. Could have been better (addition of the missing landing lights among other things) but could have been worst.

amodelYak28ppFinished1.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished2.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished3.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished4.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished5.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished6.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished7.jpg

amodelYak28ppFinished8.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll submit the build for the ARC gallery: the model isn't a contest winner but it's something else than a bloody F-14/15/16.

And now for something completly different: an AMX do Brazil...

Edited by Laurent
  • Like 1