My Son's first model!

Hi guys....

the weekend i didnt do so much modelling but i helped my son age 4 to build his first model!!!!

We got the spitfire model from the telegraph paper....and he was very helpfull cutting the pieces, glueing them and most importantly followed the instruction and had patiance to complete assembly!!!! He even sanded it....but i was helping him all the way!!!

What do you think?

P1030944.jpg

P1030945.jpg

P1030946.jpg

P1030947.jpg

P1030948.jpg

P1030949.jpg

P1030950.jpg

P1030951.jpg

P1030952.jpg

P1030953.jpg

P1030954.jpg

P1030955.jpg

P1030956.jpg

P1030965.jpg

P1030966.jpg

Fantastic Peri. My daughter is just behind (as in "no undercarriage yet") though we should get it finished by the weekend. She didn't like the smell of the primer so I had to finish that for her but she's pretty good with the wet & dry paper. Sidecutters were very popular...

Will your Spitfire be painted?

Great - nice to see those pictures!

I wish my son (8 years) would do the same - but he loses interest halfway through.

Only 4 years!! Oh my God, he is a genius!
Amazing combination of Greek genes into British-born "mini Periklis". I thing that the best picture of all is the following, catching the moment he's trying to perform correct sanding, focusing his eyesight directly on the wing.

P1030945.jpg

Unforgettable moments, for father & son working together. Periklis, you are a very lucky man :)

Edited by Nick_Karatzides