Airfix Cranberry B(I)8 in 1/48th

Started this one a year or so ago (So far too early to put in the GB section) - and just got around to painting it this week!!

Plan is to finish her in 3(AC) Sqn colours - problem is in th etime its taken to paint the thing, I can't find my Model Alliance sheet with the 3 Sqn markings on it!!

Found the roundel sheet, found the stencil sheet, found the "Bomber" decal sheet//but can I find the "Fighter Canopy| sheet? Can I 'eck as like!!!!

If anyone has a spare set .........(Its ML42145), and its just the Cockatrice decals

Anyway......Dark Sea Grey and Dark Green are on....

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Next job is to paint the black undersides......

looking like a nice build there Bill. Are you going to try and get it up to Telford so we could stick it on the SIG table?

rich

Hi Rich, I'm working that weekend, so unless I can get a shift swap - I shan't be there.......I may get some of my models taken up for me, but we shall see!!!

Rather smart there Young Bill, shame you started it last year :doh: Never mind, still got a nice Canberra to watch :thumbsup2:

Bexy

Thanks Bex, thought I'd get this one finished before I start my next one!!!

Hmmmmm......nice!

Cheers Rich, I'll get the PR3 started one day soon! PS, got the camera fixed BTW