White Ghost J35

Honza K.

Hey Honza,

This is a really interesting technique you've demonstrated here. You have brilliant airbrushing skills already but this really adds a nice random element to it. I was wondering if you could use this same technique in more localised areas as opposed to the entire airframe, would that work? I'm talking areas which perhaps may be prone to rust etc....

Hi Honza

I normally love your work, and as someone has said your airbrushing skills are without question top drawer. Unfortunately for me this just hasn't worked, it almost looks too artificial, very nearly a digital camo scheme. From the pic of the real jet I can see what you are trying to achieve, but this technique hasn't quite captured it YET. I guess more work is to be done, but the whole effect needs toning down.

I hope this doesn't upset you, but you did ask for comments and I love your work, so I felt honesty in this case was best.

I just wish I had 1% of your talent.

rich

many thanks for comments!

This model is only for testing some for me new techniqes....

I hope that after decals and some oil filters will be this salt efect pushing down...

I will airbrushing some places with the original camo colors and some places with oil colours as a final weathering...

As I wrote, this is reaaly the hard start...

For Blackcollar: was used few darker and some lighter shades....

Thanks again for your comments!

Cheers, H.

Looks like an interesting method! I'll be watching this one carefully as I've just had the Two Bobs decals and Aries detail set turn up for me to build the same scheme funnily enough!