1/32 Red Baron racing Mustang

turnerdad

Hi Nick,

Its really looking great, what class on the comp. tables are you entering it in?.

I have finished my conversion of the hobbycraft 1/32 Sea Fury to the racer Spirit of Texas,

Hope to see you at Telford.

Bob.

Just a couple of pics till I can do a decent "ready for inspection" thingme. I've been working LONG hours to get this finished for SMW and I'm knackered and still have some stuff to do for tomorrow, so crap pics, sorry but I'm knackered and I'm on my 2nd beer. I'll give a fullround up next week with detail shots (including the fasteners of which I'm particularly proud), and the usual niggles here and there. This has been my most exhaustive build by far, I've learnt loads but would do a few things different next time. Overall, I'm extremly happy with the results. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow. If anyone wants to see her, she'll be in the comp, somewhere.

RedBaronfinished0002.jpg

RedBaronfinished0001.jpg

• Like 1

Well done Nick, a really deserved award - but if I'd had my way it would have been best in show! I do wish IPMS would pick up on the 'Peoples Choice' award idea, because if the crowds around Red Baron & the time it took to get a look at it were anything to go by, it would have had no rivals!

Absolutely fantastic model!

Keef

Well done Nick, a really deserved award - but if I'd had my way it would have been best in show! I do wish IPMS would pick up on the 'Peoples Choice' award idea, because if the crowds around Red Baron & the time it took to get a look at it were anything to go by, it would have had no rivals!

Absolutely fantastic model!

Keef

OT: Does IPMS (or anyone else) publish the awards list on-line anywhere? I'm not a member, but I would like to know which models won.