Dimensions needed

periklis_sale

Hi guys!!!!

Is it possible, someone that had built the 1/32 F-4E of Tamiya or Revell to do me a little favour?

I am trying to scratch build the radar of the phantom and my way of doing it is to draw it in AytoCAD based on photos. The photos though have prespective and i cannot scale it accuretly at the end of the day.

So can someone please just measure the length, width and height of their kits' radar and let me know the dimensions?

Also if they don't mind to scan and send me the kits' instructions in particular the ones shown the radar?

Please, Please, Please :D !!!!!!!

Hi guys!!!!

Is it possible, someone that had built the 1/32 F-4E of Tamiya or Revell to do me a little favour?

I am trying to scratch build the radar of the phantom and my way of doing it is to draw it in AytoCAD based on photos. The photos though have prespective and i cannot scale it accuretly at the end of the day.

So can someone please just measure the length, width and height of their kits' radar and let me know the dimensions?

Also if they don't mind to scan and send me the kits' instructions in particular the ones shown the radar?

Please, Please, Please :D !!!!!!!

NeilFGR2 he might have some pictures of it . I got the rest of the HAF F4E ,

He still has the Radar