Meet the Fokker

Bobs_Buckles

Hello my Stringbag loving friends,

Here is some pictures of my second ever WW1 build after a 25 year lay off from fingering plastic for fun.

The model is the Dragon 1/48th and is 4 years built.

The streaky finish was done with a base coat of Clear dope linen with the streaks being oils from Winsor & newton. A mixture of Raw Umber & Burnt sienna will do the trick.

Well my furry friends, what say you?

Cheers me dears

Bob Von Fokker

fok1.jpg

fok2.jpg

fok3.jpg

fok4.jpg

Edited by Bobs_Buckles

Nice Fokker!

Not too sure about your new avatar though...doesn't the toast crumbs get into some very...err...awkward, spots?

Are you sure you've not had your fokker in your ToastCrack ©? :sick:

Right! That's it...GET OUT!

No...go on!...get out! it's no use you looking at us like that...go on...out with you!...:poke:

Aww man! I WAS enjoying some Marmite on toast before reading this, but it's gone in the bin now. Put me off for life...

Nice Fokker though... I've not done any WWI stuff before so I might join in here soon (the Group Build, not the ToastCrack©!), if I can find something that'll fit my extremely limited modelling budget at the moment. Any suggestions on something very cheap and good?

Karl.

Aww man! I WAS enjoying some Marmite on toast before reading this, but it's gone in the bin now. Put me off for life...

Nice Fokker though... I've not done any WWI stuff before so I might join in here soon (the Group Build, not the ToastCrack©!), if I can find something that'll fit my extremely limited modelling budget at the moment. Any suggestions on something very cheap and good?

Karl.

Mr dswoofie,

I will spare you the toast, but I am more than happy to give you a kit from my stash. All you got to do is pay to have it delivered.

Let me see what I've got... Probably be something like Eduards 1/48th Camel, or a 1/72 DH2 or a Fokker DVIII in 48th from Dragon.

I will see what I've got. You are most welcome.

Bob Von Saint

Mr dswoofie,

Take ya pick from one of these.

Blue Max 1/48th Roland CII

Lindberg SE5a 1/48th

Eduard Pfalz DIIIa (early Version) 1/48th

Eduard Airco DH-2 1/72 scale

Eduard Sopwith Camel 2F.1 1/48th

Eduard Sopwith Camel F.1 Camel 1/48th

Dragon Spad XIII (Edward Rickenbacker)

I hope one of these will make you take up the stringbag challenge.

P&P £3

Kit Free

Cheers.

Bob