Deon's last minute build!

Deon

Jeezus, Late as usual!

damn.. work gets in the way of everything and after Blimp sent me all those beautiful SCW aircraft, here I am at the last minute trying to get one finished.. nay.. started. and the camera's died to boot.. damn those cheap batteries and im skint ( but I'll buy some more)

Good news is ive been let go again so I should have the last week of July to build this critter ( although I've 3 review kits to do by 25th also) anyhow even if I dont get anymore done for the gb Im gonna keep building and showing Blimp's SCW stuff, plus a couple more Ive picked up since. i'll post some pics asap showing tomorrow's progress. Fortunately Ive got all weekend to work on models as Ive discovered that I need to keep within a step and a dive of a privy for the next 24 hrs :(

Time to transfer the modelling assemblage to a tray so I can p** as i glue - too much information ....

Time to transfer the modelling assemblage to a tray so I can p** as i glue - too much information ....

careful you haven't any glue on your hands ... :yikes:

any ways better late than never Deon

hope you can get her finished in time- another unusual subject in the gallery would be superb!

• 3 weeks later...