Back- BACK I say- before I have to beat you down like the pack of

Mentalguru

Is it the Light or does that mogell have hairy legs? :w***:

Jeff

QUOTE(spike7451 @ Aug 2 2007, 12:45 PM)

And apparently they are au naturale

Tell me Spike is that what they call 'After Market Resin Upgrades' ? If so who stocks them, I can't find them on Hannant's web site?

Jeff

Have a vauge feeling I read of a decal company planning a sheet with the two girlies featured?

Yeah, me too. Can't think who it was... wasn't Scott (Afterburner Decals), was it? :hmmm:

Yeah, me too. Can't think who it was... wasn't Scott (Afterburner Decals), was it? :hmmm:

Was thinking of Model Alliance but that's just a vauge hunch with no evidence to back it up :shrug:

Either way it'd be worth laying past a couple of these kits. Shame Hasegawa didn't feel the need to include the girlies in a kit decal sheet.

Was thinking of Model Alliance but that's just a vauge hunch with no evidence to back it up :shrug:

Either way it'd be worth laying past a couple of these kits. Shame Hasegawa didn't feel the need to include the girlies in a kit decal sheet.

Probably for fear of giving less sturdy modellers vertigo from looking at those imposing structures :wicked:

Probably for fear of giving less sturdy modellers vertigo from looking at those imposing structures :wicked:

Sigh, remember the days when you still got sexy nose art on the box painting, far less the decal sheet?

Read a few guys talking about Bit o lace in another thread, that's the best example I can think of off-hand but there wer plenty more. Must have sold a few kits on the strength of that alone.

Sigh, remember the days when you still got sexy nose art on the box painting, far less the decal sheet?

Read a few guys talking about Bit o lace in another thread, that's the best example I can think of off-hand but there wer plenty more. Must have sold a few kits on the strength of that alone.

Ewww.... don't! :sick:

Wasn't there a woman with legs akimbo & tits oot on the Revell 1:48 B-24D decals? And yet on some sites we're not even allowed to say Strawberry Bitch without the old asterisks making an appearance :lol:

Ewww.... don't! :sick:

Wasn't there a woman with legs akimbo & tits oot on the Revell 1:48 B-24D decals? And yet on some sites we're not even allowed to say Strawberry Bitch without the old asterisks making an appearance :lol:

Can't recall that one, know what you mean with regards the Strawberry Bitch though :rolleyes:

Think the worst I've come across was some sheets for girlies on the upper nose of a few F-105s with a strategically placed in-flight refueling probe receptacle. Guess it gave the boom operators something to concentrate on.

And apparently they are au naturale :bouncy:

lucy-pinder-nightie.jpg

....and my Jaguar really flies :fraidnot:

They are indeed au naturale. The lovely Lucy and the magnificent Michelle are both shaped as God intended...

Hmmm..... *hides from girlfriend's tae kwon do*

Not a hunch.Model Alliance have said they're doing it.

Stephen

Not a hunch.Model Alliance have said they're doing it.

Stephen

Cheers Stephen, sounds as if there may be a 48th GR-7 joining the stash sometime soon.

Think the worst I've come across was some sheets for girlies on the upper nose of a few F-105s with a strategically placed in-flight refueling probe receptacle. Guess it gave the boom operators something to concentrate on.

Said machine is also included on a new sheet from Zotz decals - review in SAM this month.

Steve.

PS must post those cycling pics I promised you - one of em's an absolute killer!.

Said machine is also included on a new sheet from Zotz decals - review in SAM this month.

Steve.

PS must post those cycling pics I promised you - one of em's an absolute killer!.

Dont tell me- pics of Mike on his mountain bike with a strategically placed refuelling receptacle maybe..?? :P

Or would they be much more "interesting..?"

Dont tell me- pics of Mike on his mountain bike with a strategically placed refuelling receptacle maybe..?? :P

Or would they be much more "interesting..?"

Just saw them. One's a bit over the top, but well, that was 'Nam I guess.

Borat would have been happy. Shaved, eez nice...

www.zotzdecals.com

I guess the other obvious one is 'Air-a-cutie' the P-39. Took me ages to realise the significance of the tail on the 'Q' code (I was such an innocent youth!).

Steve.

• 4 weeks later...

I started reading this thread to find out about the new GR.7 only to be bashed with BOOBS!?

My god did I come to the right place...hur hur hur...