Back- BACK I say- before I have to beat you down like the pack of

Mentalguru

That said, I'm going to need a few more 100% LERXs...

You and me both! Drop Ian a message at Heritage aviation, neil at paragon, david of drpepperresins etc....surely someone would be willing to start casting such a part (which ideally would just be based upon the 100% LERX from the Harrier II Plus kits, and thus easily copied to make a mould for production). Would willingly pay up to the £6 mark were one available in resin - beats the hell out of buying a whole new £20-odd kit to steal a couple of parts (well, 3 in fact).

You and me both! Drop Ian a message at Heritage aviation, neil at paragon, david of drpepperresins etc....surely someone would be willing to start casting such a part (which ideally would just be based upon the 100% LERX from the Harrier II Plus kits, and thus easily copied to make a mould for production). Would willingly pay up to the £6 mark were one available in resin - beats the hell out of buying a whole new £20-odd kit to steal a couple of parts (well, 3 in fact).

Guys

Easier to do it my way.

Order the 100% LERX sprue (J) from the AV-8B II Plus kit (PT28) from Hobby Link Japan. Just got three sets recently for a total cost of £10.50.

Cheers

Greg