RAF Typhoon pilot

Skii

Scratch built, or a conversion? Looks good so far :)

torso is based on an old airfix pilot figure, gloves, head and straps / lifevest are all milliput. Oxygen hose is coiled lead wire. :)

torso is based on an old airfix pilot figure, gloves, head and straps / lifevest are all milliput. Oxygen hose is coiled lead wire. :)

Did you start this ages ago? I've got the vague feeling I've seen it before? :hmmm:

That looks brilliant, i would dirty the gloves down to knock the newness off them, the go a whitey blacky brown with wear and sweat mainly around the palms and fingers

Very nice work Mr Morrey... now build the Tiffie round him, before I threaten you with personal violence! :fight:

Has anyone seen John's modelling Mojo? He seems to have lost it at the moment. We can't let this happen... look under your beds, behind your sofas, in your cupboards. John's Mojo MUST be found! :frantic:

Me likey very much.

By the way i have Johns mojo for ransom. If a picture of a stunning model (of course scantily clad) is not posted in the next 72 hours then the mojo gets it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello,

I'm looking for this figure but it is hard to find once Two Mikes has closed the doors...

Edited by LT Motta

I've just looked in my figure stash for you, but I don't have one, sorry :shrug: You should have started a WANTED thread though, in truth.

• Like 1