Wingnut delivery times to UK

sinnerboy

Whato matey peeps,

Now a question about Wingnut Wings delivery time. On the 17th of June my good lady is off to Greece with some of her girly friends for a week…ah ha thinks me good opportunity to order some ( or all!!! ) of WnW kits, & surreptitiously whip ‘em up into loft insulation without the usual ‘ollockin of “haven’t you got enough models”….yawn….”Yes dear”.

So timing is of the essence. So my Q is, when do you think I should order, I know it’s a how long is a piece of string question, but those who have previously ordered may be able to give me some pointers re delivery times, C&E delays etc

Cheers all

(And if you live near me keep yer widows shut, coz the music is gonna be loud when she’s away….yeah rock n’ roll

hey sinner !

all in mine took 15 days from order shipment confirmation to C&E ransom notes Iain (32ndSIG) ordfer his a day after mine and his showed up a day leter

they seem to be pretty mugh on time 14 days ish

theyre service is brilliant though i just recieved an entire new sprue because of one small( tiny pair) or broken struts

mikes right you are a devious sod ! I LIKE IT !!!!

Ha...yer right Mike but hey ho.......less than her holiday on the bolliaricks, she's on a beach, I’m working walking dog etc etc so what the heck ...just hope she never ventures into said loft, mind if I keep perpetuating the myth of the monster spiders up there I should be safe!

Sonofjim...thanks for that mate, methinks O-Day ( order day ) should be good on friday....now should I get just the J1 & Brisfit, or splash out on the LVG tooboot, may pass on the SE5A as i've got a Roden...decisions, decisions!...later guys fancy a pint. cheers

Sonofjim...thanks for that mate, methinks O-Day ( order day ) should be good on friday....now should I get just the J1 & Brisfit, or splash out on the LVG tooboot, may pass on the SE5A as i've got a Roden...decisions, decisions!...later guys fancy a pint. cheers

Your most welcome mate ! go on do it you know you want to !

i got them all bar the J1 it just doesnt float mee boat mate

but the brisfit is lovley !

heck they all are,

i cant wait for the other releases and i dont even do ww1 :analintruder:

Edited by sonofjim