Raffle Results & Prizes

OK, here's the raffle results of the World Naval Forces Group Build that was drawn yesterday at the IPMS Gloucester show. The draw took place at the Britmodeller tables and Richard Franks (editor of Model Airplane International) kindly agreed to draw out the winners. All 28 contestants names (without myself, Bex, and Seamus, as Moderators/Administrators) were placed into a tub and drawn out for each of the prizes in order.

The Draw taking place yesterday...

glous3.jpg

So... here they are!

Prize 1 - A Revell 1/72 Fairey Fulmar (donated by bexwh773) goes to - Daz Greenwood.

Prize 2 - A Revell 1/72 Mi-24 Hind 'Tigermeet' (donated by Mish) goes to - Rampage55.

Prize 3 - A Revell 1/144 Antonov An-124 (donated by Smeds) goes to - Erwin.

Prize 4 - A set of Cutting Edge 1/48 MiG-29A decals (donated by Seamus) goes to - Theplasticsurgeon.

Prize 5 - A Revell (M&S) 1/72 Lancaster (donated by gcn) goes to - Marine4Ever.

Prize 6 - An Xtrakit 1/72 Spitfire XII (donated by Desmojen) goes to - Doug Rogers.

Prize 7 - A choice of either 1/32 Hunter decals, or Kittyhawk/Buffalo decals (donated by Paul Bradley) goes to - Merlin101.

Prize 8 - A set of Hobbydecal Dry rub F-16 Stencil decals (donated by Deon) goes to - Stebos.

Prize 9 - A Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B Harrier II (donated by Mike @ Two Mikes Resin) goes to - Nev.

Prize 10 - A Tamiya 1/72 Spitfire Mk.1 (donated by Paul - brazil) goes to - Zero.

Prize 11 - An Italeri 1/48 OH-13/AB-47 Coast Guard (donated by OzH) goes to - Dave_C

Prize 12 - A choice of either a Revell 1/72 Flanker, or a Revell 1/72 MiG 1.44 MFI (donated by Erwin) goes to - Sandy.

Congratulations to you all!

If I could please ask each contributor of prizes to contact the relevant winner via PM to arrange for exchange, that would be appreciated.

If anyone does not wish to receive their prize, please can you advise as soon as possible.

Thanks to all those who took part in the group build, and especially those who have donated the above prizes ;) A quick special thanks from me to both Bex (bexwh773) and Shaun (Seamus) for moderating the build and doing a fine job!

Regards,

Karl.

OK, here's the raffle results of the World Naval Forces Group Build that was drawn yesterday at the IPMS Gloucester show.

Prize 4 - A set of Cutting Edge 1/48 MiG-29A decals (donated by Seamus) goes to - Theplasticsurgeon.

Thanks to Richard for drawing my ticket, Karl for arranging the draw, and Seamus for donating the prize.

However, and not wishing to sound ungrateful - but there's no chance I will actually use these decals on a Fulcrum.

Could you put them into the next GB prize draw, or donate them to someone who is making a MiG-29.

A quick special thanks from me to both Bex (bexwh773) and Shaun (Seamus) for moderating the build and doing a fine job!

Twas an absolute pleasure :D Thanks to you also for sorting out the raffle :)

Not really much to add to what Karl has said regarding the prizes, so all you donors, get PMing ;)

Thanks to Richard for drawing my ticket, Karl for arranging the draw, and Seamus for donating the prize.

However, and not wishing to sound ungrateful - but there's no chance I will actually use these decals on a Fulcrum.

Could you put them into the next GB prize draw, or donate them to someone who is making a MiG-29.

EDIT: Just noticed your post. Not a problem, if there's anyone who entered the Naval GB who hasn't won a prize through the raffle and would like to the decals, send me a PM, first come first served. Otherwise, I'll donate them into the D-Day GB prizes

Cheers

Shaun :)

Edited by Seamus

Prize 3 - A Revell 1/144 Antonov An-124 (donated by Smeds) goes to - Erwin.

It doesn't happen often that I win something.But this is surely a great prize.Thank you. (PM send to Smeds)

Just look at this review...

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2006/februa...ell_antonov.php

Prize 12 - A choice of either a Revell 1/72 Flanker, or a Revell 1/72 MiG 1.44 MFI (donated by Erwin) goes to - Sandy.

PM send to Sandy.

Edited by Erwin

Thank you very much to all those that ran this GB, it was a pleasure to take part. Some great builds and some vey interesting subjetcs. Also thanks to Erwin for my prize, it was most unexpected and very appreciated.

Thank you all Sandy

Prize 1 - A Revell 1/72 Fairey Fulmar (donated by bexwh773) goes to - Daz Greenwood.

Prize 10 - A Tamiya 1/72 Spitfire Mk.1 (donated by Paul - brazil) goes to - Zero.

Paul sent the Spitfire to me, so PM's will be inbound to Daz & Dave in the next few minutes.

Thanks to all those who took part in the group build, and especially those who have donated the above prizes ;) A quick special thanks from me to both Bex (bexwh773) and Shaun (Seamus) for moderating the build and doing a fine job!

Regards,

Karl.

Karl,

Thanks for the chance for Moderating the GB, I really enjoyed doing, learnt alot too :thumbsup2: I found out there was more to Navies than just aeroplanes :wicked::whistle::lol:

Thanks to Shaun aswell, great working with someone who had exactly the same ideas as me :yahoo:

Finally, thank you to all the members for taking the time and hard work taking part in this GB :worthy:

Bex

Thanks to all that organised this, not often I win something either!

Same goes with me, in that my 'prize' can be used by someone else or another build, as 1/32 is too big for me & other decals are'nt for me, unless another winner fancies a swap?

Dave

Edited by merlin101

Eh? what...I won something? Good lord, I can't believe it! I'd like to thank my wife, my manager, Max Clifford my publicist etc...

GB's are quite a new thing to me, but since being part of the team here I am really enjoying doing them and getting involved in as many as I can realistically do. Trying to restrict it to two at a time at the moment.

Edited by Doug Rogers

Prize 11 - An Italeri 1/48 OH-13/AB-47 Coast Guard (donated by OzH) goes to - Dave_C

A little error made it's way into proceedings here... this one should have said :-

Prize 11 - An Italeri 1/48 OH-13/AB-47 Coast Guard (donated by OzH) goes to - Davec_24

Hope this clears it up!

Karl.