Time's up!

Seamus

Well, it's now the 27th, so that means the World Naval Forces GB has come to an end :crying:

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed for their part in making this one fo the best, and certainly the biggest, group build so far on BM.

As I've said, we're still working on a way of issueing prizes, but we'll let you know once we have a firm plan in place.

Thanks again

Shaun :)

T'was indeed fun, my first GB and a good one to start of with, I reckon! Thanks to Shaun and Bex for organising this one, and thanks to everyone who took part for a whole load of interesting, exciting and inspirational builds!

Thank you all for taking part, its been great fun to say the least :yahoo: And my thanks to Shaun for being my partner in crime and having the same train of thoughts as me throughout :worthy:

Bex

Yup, it's been fun Bex ^_^

Will there be a kind of "Best of Show" poll ? I always like that.Not that a GB is a competition.

Erwin, the plan is to organise a raffle for the prizes, (same as the BoB GB) so that everyone has a fair crack at winning a prize. We'll probably run a poll as well, just for fun to see what the general consensus is on an overall winner. It's just a bit tricky sorting out a poll given the number of entrants, but we're working on it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Couldnt finish half the projects i wanted to, but this Gb was very productive and some of the entries were astoundingly good! It was great to see al the finished models. Thanks Shaun and Bex for running this, what's next guys?