Where can I get a 737-200 1/144 ?

woody37

Hi guys.

Its been several years since I built a model, kids came along and kept me busy. Anyway I fancy a change from military models which is what I have always done and want to do some bright colours instead after digging all my modelling stuff out. I want to start by doing some planes that I have been on, the 737-200 of which is a few of them. Problem is, without spending **** loads on a model from ebay, I can't find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get one or two kits from ?

Is there anything other than airfix for the 200 version ?

Just bought the minicraft BA 707 and an airfix trident so I will be working on them first, so I'm not in a great rush.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hi Woody welcome to Britmodeller! :welcome: Far as I can remember Airfix is the only 1/144th scale 737-200. The Aviation Hobby Shop in West Drayton have them listed at £6-99 if you are in the UK. http://www.tahs.com/

Think there may be some mixed media kits but can't remember for sure. HTH.

Paul Harrison

I have emailed him to find out whether he has any in stock.

Hi Neil,

I would STRONGLY reccomend you PHONE the shop. Tony is not a e-mail/internet wiz.

Good old fashined BT landline is his preferred 'modus operandi'

Adrian

I forgot about that Adrian! Can't think how because I've been buying stuff there since 1979, I really should have included that essential bit of info!

Paul Harrison

Hi Woody welcome to Britmodeller! :welcome: Far as I can remember Airfix is the only 1/144th scale 737-200. The Aviation Hobby Shop in West Drayton have them listed at £6-99 if you are in the UK. http://www.tahs.com/

Think there may be some mixed media kits but can't remember for sure. HTH.

Paul Harrison

I called today, they don't have any in stock.

Frustrating, I have nearly completed two models in 3 days, so eager to get cracking !!!

I called today, they don't have any in stock.

Frustrating, I have nearly completed two models in 3 days, so eager to get cracking !!!

Hi Woody.

Give me chance to have a look in the stash, I might have a spare.

I'll get back to you!!!!!

Chris.