Blowing the Whistle

Well here we go chaps- it's started at last :partytime:

been looking forward to this for ages and the time has finally arrived.

get cracking with the builds or else the GB Falangists will be heading your way as directed by General Francbeep :captain:

i'm only following orders BTW

no1 rule to be folowed at all times is HAVE FUN!!

an order i intend to follow to the letter.

good luck everyone

happy modelling

Confession time! :innocent:

I stayed up last night and after the church bell, DVD timer, wall clock, wrist watch and train (well 00:05 train, just to be safe) all confirmed it was April I started cutting plastic!

Stopped around 03:00 :hypnotised: for pictures and bed but found the batteries dead so no pictures just yet! :undecided:

Lots of fun had just as Generalissimo Walrus has dictated :winkgrin:

Can't wait to get home tonight for the Cant!

Christian the Married

Hi Walrus,

Most of the time in the wee hours of the morning was spent working out what to do about the inside. As supplied it is 2 X pilots, seats, joysticks; 3 X gun rings/ammo boxes combos and 1 X anchor. Actually the anchor is not that bad!

After looking at the reference section on seawings I intend to add the stringer detail (1-2 M should be enough) :wacko: , the fuel tanks behind the pilots seats, the radio and other details around the open gunner's positions. Then there is the additions/alterations to the outside...

FUN! :frantic:

Christian the Married

• 1 month later...

Knowing how modest Blimp is :rofl:

i thought this would be the best place to post Martin's kind response regarding posting his Mosca in the Inspirational Gallery.

...,I´ve just seen them in your GB and must thank you for showing my model.BTW,amazing work that blimp is doing on the Ju-52,it´s 1/72 but looks like 1/48!!! The radial engines are just impresive.I like Touvdal He-51´s too.Best regards:

we are about half way through the GB now and it has thus far been immensely pleasurable with some great work

Keep up the good work everyone, looking forward to some more excellent builds to add to the gallery!

best wishes

Paul

• 2 months later...

When exactly is the finish line for this on friday? Midnight? :frantic:

I'm at the priming stage...

tue - prime, preshade, white bits

wed - lower surfaces

thu - upper surfaces

fri - detail touch ups & decals...

Not looking very hopeful... maybe I need to take a sickie!

:frantic::frantic::frantic: