Airfix 1/24 Fw.190 A-6

That's rather nice - I like that.

Especialy like the 1st shot - bit special.

I guess you are living somewhere near Sheringham?

cheers

Rick

yes well done on getting it finished..had one on the go for longer than I care to think now....& just restarted another !

The Airfix scheme ('black 1') is unfortunately rather spurious though..

That's a big beastie, ya got a hangar for it, Very nice work in all areas...I'd say trophy material.

had one of these about 6-7 years ago,got it cheap in the lms which was closing down.2 for the price of one,so i got the me109 as well for £30.anyway try as i might i could not get the engine to fit properly. also had trouble with the undercarriage.I Could have done with this site up and running as i probably would have got the help i desperately needed.

Great build Owen,well done

I'm only a few minutes down the road - are you a local to the area?

Not these days owen - live in N Wilts but grew up at Marham and lived in Lynn, member of Mildenhall IPMS - once visited a model club in Sheringham, seem to remember there was a decent shop there?

cheers

Rick

Not these days owen - live in N Wilts but grew up at Marham and lived in Lynn, member of Mildenhall IPMS - once visited a model club in Sheringham, seem to remember there was a decent shop there?

cheers

Rick

There used to be a shop on the platform of the Railway, but the shop went when the NRM took back the building (it was the old WH Smiths Kiosk from Kings X or something similar). There's an old boy down the high street who deals mainly in Model Railways but has a few kits and paints in stock.