Hasaegawa 1/32 Thunderbolt

could have sworn i posted this before, but it seems to have disappeared off into hyperspace, anyway this is the new hasegawa p47 just about done. Finish is alclad with decals cobbled together from various sources

IMG_0527.jpg

only thing not OOB is a scrathbuilt O2 hose, just working out how to weather it at the moment, if anyone has any useful gen on SEAC T-bolts please let me know. More to follow

hoo-roo

Bruce

Got a folder full of stuff here on SEAC T'Bolts, what do you need to know?

Gday jonathan, basically, how weathered do the NMF ones look, which is the correct prop to use on this a/c and finally, did SEAC a/c have the red squares marked on the flaps, I think it was "do not step' warning

Thanks

Bruce

Most of the pics seem to indicate the Curtis Electric prop with the paddle blades. The NMF is very dull in most pics, almost a powdery-grey finish. The red panel is tricky as in most views the angle is tight and it is difficult to see. KL856 in the NMF scheme appears to have one, but in outline form only. It does seem to appear on some of the camo aircraft.

These aircraft did operate under harsh climates so your weathering is pretty much spot on.

Edited by Jonathan Mock