Krupp Protze Kfz.70

I'll be doing the Tamiya 1/48 Krupp Protze Kfz.70, as I'm on a 1/48 WW2 vehicle streak at the moment, which I got from Vince at MFS. I seem to have managed to delete all the sprue shots and early assembley photos from the memory card :banghead:

Box

IMG_2235.jpg

It's a very nice kit, first one I've tried with the diecast chassis. Beautiful fit and a very sensible assembley sequence means painting everything is pretty straightforward.

Main chassis and body all put together.

IMG_2219.jpg

The top of the main body with the front wheel arches and bonnet, which I'll be adding later after painting the seats and dashboard.

IMG_2218.jpg

The two parts dry fitted together.

IMG_2221.jpg

Hopefully I'll get a couple of the figures included in the kit done.

Best

Rich

Another fine looking model for our 1st birthday bash, are there any other kits that want to enter.

Thanks for looking Steve

Getting there, although it will be close.

First set of painting done on the main body and wheels etc.

IMG_2280.jpg

Second go round with some weathering consisting of Phil Flory washes and some paint drybrushing.

IMG_2479.jpg

Decals are on and sitting under microsol, hopefully first thing tomorrow I'll add all the tools then apply some more weathering and a layer of matt cote, then the windscreen which is painted up and just been dipped in Klear. The figures will have to wait, I've just discovered it's impossible to fit the driver once the steering wheel has been glued in place.

Best

Rich

Finished the matt cote and some weathering, still a bit sticky in places. Attached the windscreen complete with cracked glass.

WH-122595. 7th Company, 4th Sniper Regiment, 6th Panzer Division, July 1941 Russia.

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

With a few figures and bits and pieces I did for another build.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

I'm pleased to get it done, recent events meant I didn't have a lot of time the last few weeks to devote to actual building.

Best

Rich