Revell 1:48 B-26 B/G Maurauder

Missed this thread due to my absence so just finished reading from the start. Having some bad luck there Mish but sure you can save it and take this one to your usual high standard ;) Look at it ths way; having to re-spray the uppersurfaces will give you a chance to correct all the cracks and filler issues at the same time, every cloud... :D

Don't normally pay much attention to WWII US bombers but there's something about the B-26 that sets it apart.

Mish, I'm late coming in to read your thread. I think you've done a great job on the model. ( I have mine built up in sub assemblies & have'nt touched it for months. An 8 month recovery from heart surgery & infection with resultant stress has precluded any painting. Also I go in for cateract surgery on July 7th) I for one want very much to see your finished model. Thanks much for the thread so far, it has given me hope to finish my model. A superior thread. :speak_cool: Carl T

• 2 years later...
Hmmm...maybe I won't bother with this kit for the USAAFE GB...

It is rumoured to be buildable. One tip I've stored for future reference is to attach each half of the nacelle to the wing, and only then pinch them together to close them up. Haven't tried it yet, though!

It is rumoured to be buildable. One tip I've stored for future reference is to attach each half of the nacelle to the wing, and only then pinch them together to close them up. Haven't tried it yet, though!

Actually I love a challenge and yes, I've seen them built - it may take the whole length of the GB but the B-26 is my fave US medium, so I probably will...

It is buildable and makes up into a beauty.

6985196381_c6c0d1e27e_b.jpg

Brian