Revell 1:48 B-26 B/G Maurauder

Right this is my next entry.

ywq45y.jpg

I'll be doing her as a B-26C S/N 41-3496 'Yankee Guerrilla' of the 386th BG using AeroMaster Marauders Pt IV decals.

I have one problem to start with. I got the kit second hand and one half of the nose wheel is missing. so I can either build her gear up, try and find a nose wheel for try making one out of milliput.

Hi Mish, have a root through the spares box for one, measure the one you have and advertise for one from someone elses spares box, or as you say build up the half you have with Milliput, will be interested to see you build this one as I have two in the stash, one Monogram and one AMT/ERTL. But alas no spare nose wheels.

Cheers

Den

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be doing her as a B-26C S/N 41-3496 'Yankee Guerrilla' of the 386th BG using AeroMaster Marauders Pt IV decals.

I have one problem to start with. I got the kit second hand and one half of the nose wheel is missing. so I can either build her gear up, try and find a nose wheel for try making one out of milliput.

Mish,

I've only just spotted this post so apologies for not chipping in sooner. I've got two of these in the stash and it's my usual practice to use Resin wheels so you can have the nose wheel from one of mine with pleaseure. PM me with your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Tim

Edited by timbo33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...