A-10A Walk around RIAT 2007

Hi Phil

Lovely lovely photos there. Just a point for people who didnt attend, this collection is actually TWO jets from the same unit in one photo selection.

Phil- I wish i could tale photos like you- lovely stuff. Also it was good meeting you- top geezer!

Hi Phil

Lovely lovely photos there. Just a point for people who didnt attend, this collection is actually TWO jets from the same unit in one photo selection.

Phil- I wish i could tale photos like you- lovely stuff. Also it was good meeting you- top geezer!

Yep sorry forgot to mention that :dunce:

You too, and now I know what you really look like :evil_laugh:

Anybody happen to catch the L side nose/cockpit area of 954?

'Fraid not Scott - damn. Are you looking for crew names etc? If so then I have about 60 shots of '951 / '701 (interestingly the latter didn't have any) that were at Waddington including crew details for '951.

If you're thinking 1/48 scale for the Hobby Boss kit I'll be your best friend for life :) Yes - A Brit clamoring for 1/48 decals, whatever next :o .

Edit - just remembered this one, it's a bit of a crop but you can see he wasn't carrying any either.

a10small.jpg

Edit 2 - so many pics, so little time - here's a better one (PM me for a bigger version).

954small.jpg

(Apologies for posting pics in Phil's thread)

Steve.

Edited by Bennygman

Hi Phil

These are superb images - thanks for posting them. Amazing to see how the paint has weathered - who says the US ground crews always keep their aircraft pristine??? Never say 'never' and never say 'always'....

These pics will really help me when I do My big Trumpeter bird - definitely getting close and higher up the 'to build' pile!

Thanks again Phil, Cheers Geoff :speak_cool:

Hi Phil

These are superb images - thanks for posting them. Amazing to see how the paint has weathered - who says the US ground crews always keep their aircraft pristine??? Never say 'never' and never say 'always'....

These pics will really help me when I do My big Trumpeter bird - definitely getting close and higher up the 'to build' pile!

Thanks again Phil, Cheers Geoff :speak_cool:

Thanks Geoff,

I've almost finished a 1/48 Italeri A-10, Just doing the brake lines. I hope to get the pics up tomorrow.