Supermarine 224

Mike

Not as far as I know. Your only two choices - both 72nd - are the old Rareplanes vacform, which is rather nice, and the Heritage resin one, which is also nice. Only snag with the more recent mouldings is that the cockpit aperture seems to have healed over, so the use of a Dremel may be required.

I'm not familiar with that one... got any pics?

I know Heritage have one in the works, but Ian told me it's not due 'til later in the year.

Makes sense... Hurry up Ian, and make it good! ;)

Hi All,

I have a basic resin shape, but trying to find any sort of accurate or decent reference material for this aircraft is almost impossible. The resin shape is currently cut up into pieces so that I can extend it and reshape it to the best information I currently have and what few pictures there are of this aircraft - I'll let you all know how it goes.

Cheers

Derek

Bristol 133 looks like this:

http://www.airwar.ru/image/idop/fww1/brist...ristol133-1.gif

And this should give some more info:

http://www.aviastar.org/air/england/bristol_133.php

Derek, stupid question probably, but have you tried the Morgan/Shacklady bible on the Spitfire for infor on the Type 224?

Edited by The wooksta V2.0

I'm sorry Derek, I don't have a currently operational scanner. I'll *try* to get some photocopies next week so send me your address via PM.

Mike, the Bristol 133 will be a kitbash, using the noxious brew of a Dewotine D520 fuselage, Corsair wing, Blenheim engine and lots of good luck!

I'm sorry Derek, I don't have a currently operational scanner. I'll *try* to get some photocopies next week so send me your address via PM.

Mike, the Bristol 133 will be a kitbash, using the noxious brew of a Dewotine D520 fuselage, Corsair wing, Blenheim engine and lots of good luck!

Thanks Wooksta - PM sent.

Cheers

Derek