SNC HOBBIES BIRTHDAY BASH WITH PRESSIES

Stevieboy

Hi Everyone

It's smowing woohoio, :analintruder: ok I've lost it but nothing new there, Our birthday bash is now up and running and this is the list of prizes including a new prize very kindly donated by Rallychef. 1st prize is £50 either in cash or something from SNC, 2nd £30 cash or something from SNC , 3rd £20 cash or something from SNC, Then we have 2 very special prizes from very nice people 1st is $50 worth of bits from Mike at 2 resins we will pay postage costs, and last but not least we have a Rallypack which has been kindly donated by Rallychef we will give this prize to the best Motorsport model.

Our birthday is March 6th and we will announce the winners either in the evening or on the 7th I'll update as we go along, I met some of you at Milton Keynes and we had a good day so lets keep this fun/happiness going

Best wishes to everyone Steve

Edited by Stevieboy

• 3 weeks later...
Our birthday is March 6th and we will announce the winners either in the evening or on the 7th I'll update as we go along, I met some of you at Milton Keynes and we had a good day so lets keep this fun/happiness going

Best wishes to everyone Steve

Hello Steve,

Can you just confirm what the end date is please? I was assuming (dangerous I know!) that as you mentioned March 6th in this post, that's what it was? But the date on the overall group build banner says 2nd Feb to 2nd March? If it's the 2nd March, I'm stuffed.....!!!

Keef