1/48 Jaguar T4

Neil

and say Hi to Pat for me if you see him - ex colleague....

Right oh, will do, your name isn't on your profile though, so who shall I say you are? He will probably be interested to know that an ex colleague is on one of the forums.

Presumably you were stationed at Coltishall with him when he was on Jags?

B)

Neil

I hope I get to see some of it live and in person at Telford this year!! Maybe we can share a pint or two as well!!

Cheers

Mike

Certainly, that is if I can actually get my backside into gear and am able to make Telford this year!

B)

Mike

Certainly, that is if I can actually get my backside into gear and am able to make Telford this year!

B)

Hey I live 4500 miles away and I am going to try and make it!! I won't be vending but will surely be around the Brit Modeler stand and hanging with David Hannant a lot as well. Do me a favor and drop me a PM when you get a chance would ya? No hurry.

Cheers!!!

Hey I live 4500 miles away and I am going to try and make it!! I won't be vending but will surely be around the Brit Modeler stand and hanging with David Hannant a lot as well. Do me a favor and drop me a PM when you get a chance would ya? No hurry.

Cheers!!!

I may have other commitments regarding the time around Telford.

What do you need?

B)

• 4 years later...

Truly stunning!!!!

Neil is obviously well known for his Paragon range of resin accessories, but its good to see him get credit for being the bloomin' great modeller that he is! I followed this build on ARC all of those years ago - awesome modelling!

And he likes Led Zeppelin!!!!

This was actually one of the first build threads that really inspired me to try & reach the level of skill that Neil so clearly has. Still trying! :lol:

Ditto Mike. I saw this years ago on t'Internet and tried everything I could do do undercarriage legs like that! The detail on the pylons is also inspiring.

Are those ladders still available? I seem to remember they were part of the Paragon range but then were sold under the Xtraparts label, although I stand to be corrected.

Ditto Mike. I saw this years ago on t'Internet and tried everything I could do do undercarriage legs like that! The detail on the pylons is also inspiring.

Are those ladders still available? I seem to remember they were part of the Paragon range but then were sold under the Xtraparts label, although I stand to be corrected.

It may be worth dropping Neil a PM on here, he sent me a couple of ladders and some pylons a couple of years ago...he may still have some left.