EA-6B Prowler

desmojen

You should run a sideline in air brushing courses Jen.

Martin

What a nice thing to say, thankyou Martin :)

If anyone ever wants to come over here for any demo's or help, I'm only at the end of a PM you know. I have in fact been helping out Karl (dswoofie) for the last few months. He's been over several times and chatted a lot online etc. You can judge for yourselves whether it's worked or not :winkgrin:

Thanks as well for the other comments, much appreciated I can assure you :)

Jen.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finished! :D

Walrus, I don't honestly know the options in 72th. I saw this at a show and it chittered to me, I paid £4 for it and am more than happy with it at that price!

Finishing off was mainly getting the weapons done, and adding undercarriage. No real dramas with any of it, although I did have to snip some bits off the main landing gear to get them in the bays. I have added little bits here and there to the weathering too. I know there are a few aerials missing, and it could do with some RBF tags, but I don't know where they go so I am going to call it done for now :)

357204971.jpg

I've enjoyed this build a lot, once I got the filler done. I have had a great time playing around with weathering techniques, and being non-subtle with it! I think the finished model captures the look of a Prowler pretty well too. I must thank again Richard for the decals :)

There are some more pics in the gallery.

Jen.

Looks a real stunner Jen :worthy: I really like what youve done with the weathering, certainly not OTT by any means :thumbsup2:

Bex

• 3 weeks later...