1/48 lanc and decals

iloverollercoasters

Hi

There's only one 48th scale Lanc, it's by Tamiya. They're re-releasing it next year with new bits. There are no decals for a 12 Sqdn Lanc, you'll need a generic code set, they're obtainable from Hannants website, look up Xtradecal,

Regards

Paul

Edited by Honeybee

Hi

There's only one 48th scale Lanc, it's by Tamiya. They're re-releasing it next year with new bits. There are no decals for a 12 Sqdn Lanc, you'll need a generic code set, they're obtainable from Hannants website, look up Xtradecal,

Regards

Paul

Do you mean this little bunny ?

DSC00033.jpg

Hi Panther

no, it's the Belcher Bits Tallboy/Grand Slam trolly with the winch gubbins removed and a Belcher 8,000lb cookie laid in it. I have finished painting it. I aslo converted the officer figure from the Tamiya Lanc into an armourer, it lends a sense of scale to the plane that people can relate to when they see it,

Regards

Paul

Hi Panther

no, it's the Belcher Bits Tallboy/Grand Slam trolly with the winch gubbins removed and a Belcher 8,000lb cookie laid in it. I have finished painting it. I aslo converted the officer figure from the Tamiya Lanc into an armourer, it lends a sense of scale to the plane that people can relate to when they see it,

Regards

Paul

thanks. I have the flightpath version which is all photoetched, not looking forward to all those folds and bends! I agree lancasters need some groundcrew to show just how big they were.