Signature pics

Peeps, it has been drawn to my attention that some signature pics are too large and not in accordance with the requirement to keep them to 600x200 max. Also some of you have multiple pics, which is all jolly good fun but we don't want things to get out of hand. Would you please tidy up your sigs asap and stick to the forum requirements. I'm not in favour of big sticks etc, but seeing as I have TWMBO (They Who Must Be Obeyed) breathing down my neck I will be checking sigs myself over the next couple of days and if they have not been sorted will start taking appropriate action.

Culprits, you know who you are! Get it sorted! If you need any assistance with re-sizing images contact me via pm.

peebeep

• 3 weeks later...

Once again I have noticed that some banners are excessively large - that includes a GB host! Please fix this before the sig police start getting twitchy. Bottom line is we can edit them if necessary but we would rather you deal with it yourself. Images no more than 600x200 please and that includes multiple banners.

Thangyewverymuch.

peebeep