Douglas Baders Bristol Bulldog

keith in the uk

Picked this kit up recently at Duxford airshow and decided to build the plane Douglas Barder lost his legs in

DSC00059.jpg

For a kit of this age it builds into a nice little model , Thats Douglas sitting in the cockpit ready for his fatefull flight

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

The decals came from the model alliace sheet , hope you all like it

Lindberg is going to re-release their Bristol Bulldog sometime in the new year - this would be the 1/48 scale version of the Bulldog with the long distinguished lineage (ie not SMER)

PS - I could not see the pictures on the computer I'm on now, I'll check it out on my MAC when I get home.

Edited by Richard B.

Lindberg is going to re-release their Bristol Bulldog sometime in the new year - this would be the 1/48 scale version of the Bulldog with the long distinguished lineage (ie not SMER)

PS - I could not see the pictures on the computer I'm on now, I'll check it out on my MAC when I get home.

Yes indeed Richard these molds have been around a while my came in the Impact box as far as i can remember it also came under the Pyro , Lifelike , and Lindburg labels.

Will be nice to see it back

I took a look at the pictures on my MAC and your Bulldog looks pretty good.

Here is the link to Lindberg's website: http://www.lindberg-models.com/models_new-in_the_air.html

I don't know if it has been released yet or is to come in the new year.

i bought my old Lindberg version on eBay about three years ago and the decals were useless, so I printed up my own - they turned out not too bad.

I'm looking forward to buying another one.