mossie decals

dirtball

Hello all. Just won a set of decals from ebay, and need to know what you all think of them. good, bad are they worh $12??? It is 1/32 " SEALAND MODEL CRAFT " mossie fighter "black Rufe". There the only set I`ve found for the fighter (or bomber for that ). Just like to know if I got a decent buy. Thanks...........Harv

Yeah,

I always use the Hannants site as a sanity check on what I'm bidding for - if I can get it as cheap on Hannants why risk getting ripped off by some pikey on eBay?

As perry says, the only two sets on Hannants are the PR and Israeli ones in 1/32 - a fair bit cheaper though as your $12 equates to about £8.00 at current exchange rates

I Hate to say this but some of the Revell Mosquito kits produced in some countrys contained this so called decal sheet except they are not decals at all but peel and stick type stickers.

To make matters even worse the Revell Mosquito is a bomber version and the Black Ruff markings were for the FB6 Fighter version. :banstamp:

I Hate to say this but some of the Revell Mosquito kits produced in some countrys contained this so called decal sheet except they are not decals at all but peel and stick type stickers.

Some are indeed, I have one of those (I think the Lodella issue) and the so called 'decals' are those awful peel-off ones that are laid in place, and can be peeled off again if needed! Considering that the kit is a bomber and those 'decals' are for a fighter always struck me as a bit odd .... :mental:

B)