Tamiya sprays

Paddy

I hope they've made enough to fill the two-year vacuum, or they will be just as scarce again :undecided:

They make a fantastic basecoat for 1/32 jets - let's hope they are back in production soon as you say!

They're the same thing.They've been removed from sale due to improper labelling (I think) Stephen
Im sure there was more to it than just improper labelling,they were suppost to be back in production this time lastyear but it didnt happen. If its true maybe i can finally finish my Takata Dome Honda NSX...even after checking out Halfords/Wilco i couldnt find a decent match metallic green to replace the Tamiya AS can.

I think you will find they were withdrawn because of the lead content. It wasn't over the limit but pretty close to it.

Also if you follow the wonderland link above and try to order it says available from Jan 01 09.

I think Canadians have a higher resistance to lead. Remember we are an Island and if we all absorbed a bit of lead here... we might sink.i

Edited by Paddy

Im sure there was more to it than just improper labelling,they were suppost to be back in production this time lastyear but it didnt happen. If its true maybe i can finally finish my Takata Dome Honda NSX...even after checking out Halfords/Wilco i couldnt find a decent match metallic green to replace the Tamiya AS can.

Have you tried Hiroboy? He's currently producing Zero paint matches for some of the Tamiya sprays.He may well be able to match it?

Keef