BAe Hawk cockpit

Tigerausfb

John Tapsell spent a morning with 19 Sqn at RAF Valley last week doing a walk around of the new T.Mk2s.

This will be appearing in a future issue of the IPMS (UK) Magazine, along with build reviews of the new Airfix Hawks.

Cheers,

Rob M.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yep. Turnerdad posted a load of brilliant pics on another thread I think, athough I think there was some talk of archiving a high-res set somewhere which I haven't seen.

If I can find the thread, I'll update this post.

EDIT:

D'OH! It helps if I look at page 1 before posting! - although I'm not convinced this is the full set.

I'll get my coat...

Edited by Kirk

Please note that the Red Arrows do not have the ISIS Gunsights and Control Units fitted front and rear and is not representative of an 'operational' T.1

But they do have the lights to show the dye cocks are open when they select Smoke On!

These are on the top side of the cockpit coaming, either side - just inside the windscreen.

Yep. Turnerdad posted a load of brilliant pics on another thread I think, athough I think there was some talk of archiving a high-res set somewhere which I haven't seen.

If I can find the thread, I'll update this post.

EDIT:

D'OH! It helps if I look at page 1 before posting! - although I'm not convinced this is the full set.

I'll get my coat...

I'm with you Kirk. I'd still love to see the whole set. The ones already posted are amazing. With Revell's 1/32 Hawk coming up, it'd be a great treat for all of us Hawk nuts. How about it Turnerdad?

Phil.

Edited by PHIL B

I could certainly use them for my current Hawk build! Please??

Ah, I just realised. According to post #17 of this thread, its that nice Mr Williams we need to ask.

Please Mike can we? Can we, huh, huh? :)

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...