Trumpeter Wellybag

Hi

About two months work so far, just got the grey codes. Not the best photography. Don't worry about the Blue on the fin, it's darker than that in normal light. The wallpaper isn't pink either, it's peach

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Just got a Mk.III myself - did you do anything with the wing geodetic structure, or just leave it as is?

My plan is (provisionally) to give it a couple of coats of Mr Surfacer, then rub down the high-spots i.e. the ribs, to just take that little bit of edge off it.

Hi Ron

Sorry to hear that. I can't say I've had any problems with mine, other than painting the tail which was my own fault. The only bit I thought was off was the stupid ammunition runs in the rear fuselage. There was no way the turret was going in with those in place so I removed them, other than that plain sailing, so far!!!!!!

Regards

Paul

Doug

It's a help that I'm building straight out of the box, with the exception of the instrument panel 'cos I couldn't get my head around the kit one so used the Eduard etched set,

Regards

Paul

Hey Paul,

Yea me too, I tried to use the kit panel, I even drilled out the gauges, but it was just too thick.... In the end I gave up and bought the Eduard one myself. I ordered it last week, and hopefully it will come this week :) It sure does look nice :thumbsup:

-Doug :)