Is stuff from Down Under ok?

Motty

Hi Motty

I need to see where the tailplane trailing edge lies in relation to the centreline of the tailcone. The whole tailplane can move through about 3 degrees of incidence. Almost all the shots I have seen so far have the tailplane in take-off or flight condition, I need to see a good shot of it once closed down, i.e. where the top of the fuselage by the fin root is smooth.

cheers

rich

Not sure how I missed this little lot, seriously good shots there Motty, top drawer :thumbsup:

I'd love to have the chance to see the F-111 again- saw one at IAT 93, but can barely remember it, being only 8 at the time :lol: The dump and burn has to be one of the most impressive aspects of any airshow display :D

Please, keep them coming :)

You cruel, cruel man! First you nick our Meteor and Canberra, then you show us pictures of them flying in glorious sunshine! I'm seriously gonna consider getting myself arrested (should be easy) and sent on the next transport to the Antipodes.

From a whinging Pom!

Seriously fine pictures there, what camera do you use?

Not sure how I missed this little lot, seriously good shots there Motty, top drawer :thumbsup:

I'd love to have the chance to see the F-111 again- saw one at IAT 93, but can barely remember it, being only 8 at the time :lol: The dump and burn has to be one of the most impressive aspects of any airshow display :D

Please, keep them coming :)

Thanks very much Seamus.

Mottys-Hughes-500-VH-CSY-2008_09_27-5142-LR-1-001.jpg

Mottys-YAK-VH-WKO_2008_09_28_8376-LR-1-001.jpg

Mottys-T-4-749_2007_10_04_9999_194-LR-web.jpg

Cheers,

Motty.

You cruel, cruel man! First you nick our Meteor and Canberra, then you show us pictures of them flying in glorious sunshine! I'm seriously gonna consider getting myself arrested (should be easy) and sent on the next transport to the Antipodes.

From a whinging Pom!

Seriously fine pictures there, what camera do you use?

Many thanks indeed. :)

A couple of things have changed over time but I have mostly been using a Canon 40D with Sigma 50-500mm for the long range stuff and a 400D with an 18-85mm for close ups.

Mottys-12-Canberra-Temora-19MAY07-003.jpg

Mottys-Aggressor-F-15-088_2007_10_03_1609-LR-web.jpg

Mottys-F-4EJ-313_2007_10_03_1762-LR-web.jpg

Cheers,

Motty.

Love 'em Motty!!! My fav has to be the F111 "torching", saw them do that at Fairford...many,many years ago (in the early nineties? '93?).

Of course it helps having that golden yellow ball thingey in the sky working!!!! (always hidden behind grey muck this side of the world!!!!)

Love 'em Motty!!! My fav has to be the F111 "torching", saw them do that at Fairford...many,many years ago (in the early nineties? '93?).

Of course it helps having that golden yellow ball thingey in the sky working!!!! (always hidden behind grey muck this side of the world!!!!)

Thanks Bill, glad you enjoyed them. :D

Mottys-F-111-8-126_2008_10_04_9999_1096-LR-1-001.jpg

Mottys-F-111-8-126_2008_10_05_9999_1952-LR-1-001.jpg

Cheers,

Motty.