Airfix Jaguar GR.1

FZ6

What a fantastic looking build. I absolutely love it. Like the little touches like the ladder and Debbie. I used to have a diecast toy of this plane when I was a little boy, always used to like how high it stood above the ground on the long undercarriage.

Martin

Thanks for  the comments since resurrecting the pictures in this thread.

The aircraft is a bit tired now and is showing signs of wear after taking to a few shows and is in need of a renovation. I have bought a Master Model Pitot for this model and plan to do something about the doors on the intakes when I get round to doing something about it.

I'm currently reading The Jaguar Boys (Currently on Sale in the Works for £7) and I'm getting all inspired about Jaguars again and think I'm going to try and do a Hasegawa GR1a justice.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:07 PM, Alan P said:

Great to see an ancient resurrected thread which still has pictures 😄

Thanks Alan, The pics were loaded up for @massimo who requested to see the pics. I'll renovate a few more threads as it has the advantage of restoring historical content as well as letting Britmodellers see models that they may have missed the first time round.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:26 PM, redcap said:

Having seen Mark's kit in the flesh (plastic) the pics don't do it full justice. It is truly a superb masterclass in Gulf War faded RAF camo.

Gary

Thanks @redcap I'll pay you when I next see you ;)

Edited by FZ6
  • Like 1

Hello FZ,

Very good Jaguar, you did great, and I like Debbie, and Laser lips Laura but Mine will be "the fat slaggs 8

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp.

6 hours ago, FZ6 said:

Thanks for  the comments since resurrecting the pictures in this thread.

The aircraft is a bit tired now and is showing signs of wear after taking to a few shows and is in need of a renovation. I have bought a Master Model Pitot for this model and plan to do something about the doors on the intakes when I get round to doing something about it.

I'm currently reading The Jaguar Boys (Currently on Sale in the Works for £7) and I'm getting all inspired about Jaguars again and think I'm going to try and do a Hasegawa GR1a justice.

Thanks Alan, The pics were loaded up for @massimo who requested to see the pics. I'll renovate a few more threads as it has the advantage of restoring historical content as well as letting Britmodellers see models that they may have missed the first time round.

Thanks @redcap I'll pay you when I next see you ;)

Thanks very much for reloading the pictures.

Looking forwad to you working on a GR1 again!:yes: