Duxford F-86A doing the rounds

Kyrre

As I may have told some I'm spending almost 6 weeks in the UK this summer. 2 weeks in Wales are finished. And now I'm in Poole.

Found me a WiFi right next to our caravan. So I'm in the car looking at our makeshift home while surfing. poo-poo connection but better than nothing.

Went to Cambridge last sunday and on the monday I took the kids to Duxford so Kate could get a shopping day with her cousin. Not much of a trip for me I thought, two wee ones on an air museum isn't gonna leave much for me but I got to see a couple of new things though most was just diapers, playground and cafe visits. As we were leaving I heard some strange noises and that certainly got me running for the fence, with Jeppe on my back and Frid in the pushcart. The F-86A did a few touch-and-goes before taxiying in in front of me. Made the trip really.

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_8934.jpg

IMG_8955.jpg

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_9003.jpg

Here's a slightly artistic version of the weather in the UK this summer. Taken on Duxford I tweaked it a bit in PS.

IMG_8888.jpg

Nice pics. I always like the head-on with jet exhaust in the background and yours is superb!

The nice thing about Duxford is that you never know what might happen. I went a couple of weeks ago and got a Spitfire and the Catalina displaying.

Steve.