"wrong spot"

I like it Jens. Very nice example.

Just one thing though. To add a little interest, you could add either the pilot climbing out after the accident or a couple of engineer types checking the aircraft over. As the aircraft is tipped over as if one of the u/c's has collapsed, there would be gouging of the earth via the u/c and possibly of the wingtip. Also the base is just a tad too small.

I'm no dio bod but to my untrained eye, that's what I see.

I hope you take this as constructive. I'd hate to upset anyone.

It is very good otherwise and I hope you are rightly proud of it.

Edited by GoonerChris

many thanks for the comments

Mish and Chris:

its still a WIP as the pilot is being painted, and i still need to fix some of the blue paint on the lg.

however the suggestion about doint it tipped over as if the uc collapsed is already done, if you look close youll notice that left lg is missing :blink:

the next steps are to get the pilot done and painted the last few things, adding a name sign and last of all attach the plane to the base ( like its stuck with the propeller in the sand/mud,- look next pic, bit like that :) )

f4u_no.jpg

Cool. Like the idea.

When it's finished, take some pics at 'ground level'. That way we get the feeling of the crash.

well, hopefully ill soon get the time and patience to finnish it, other projects are also waiting :)

im about to buy a 1/1 sized Renualt 4 postvan huuuuge project the i expect to finnish within 1year

cheers and happy hollydays

Jens Madsen