E Bay madness, yes guys i got carried away

keith in the uk

Well chaps i never thought i would but i recently just bought an Aero Club 1. 48th scale Dragon Rapide for £ 73.00

Please dont tell me John at Aeroclub is about to reissue it please please. :confused:

What's wrong with you, don't you know there's a credit crunch on? :winkgrin:

Well chaps i never thought i would but i recently just bought an Aero Club 1. 48th scale Dragon Rapide for £ 73.00

Please dont tell me John at Aeroclub is about to reissue it please please. :confused:

Thats only a few quid adrift of the Kiwi Resin kit, which has more detail such an option to to expose the engines and an open cabin door and bit more cabin detail and gets around the tricky job of opening up the cabin windows. I believe Orion Miniatures have an injection moulded example in the pipeline, not sure when its due though.

Thats said the Aeroclub kit is nice, good luck with it.

Marty...

Edited by marty_hopkirk

Do you want another? I've got one in the loft you can have only £75 to you sir. ^_^

H

Edited by The Hooded Claw