my next build

davidsm

David,

The kit itself is extremely well detailed for 72nd, but, watch the cameras in the nose, as they are very hard to line up correctly and they can be seen through the nose glazing aswell.

As for the decals, well, it was my first Phantom in <cough> years and I didnt do a very good job of them :doh: and I hadnt learned the joys of Micro Sol / Set :rofl:

Look forwards to seeing this one :thumbsup2:

Bex

Nice choice David :thumsbup2:

You may remember my build (here) where I chickened out and went for the 3 tone camo scheme :lol: Had a blast building her know, great little kit. As Bex said, just be wary of the cameras which are a bit fiddly. Also, take care around the intakes- I had to do a touch of sanding and shaping to get them to fit snuggly.

happy modelling :)

Agree with Mish and Shaun about the cameras as well. Bit fiddly so watch out.

Hey Tom, Ive changed my name now :whistle::rofl:

Now we've seen a Micro Sol / Set version, heres the pre Micro Sol / Set version :doh:

yn8bjg.jpg

Bex

LOL.. Sorry Bex. You forgive me i hope?

:hmmm: Well as its you, just this once :yikes: Mish aint called Big Bird for nothing you know and Im only ickle :rofl:

Bex

Hey Tom, Ive changed my name now :whistle::rofl:

Now we've seen a Micro Sol / Set version, heres the pre Micro Sol / Set version :doh:

yn8bjg.jpg

Bex

this micro sol. ive heard this mentioned many times, where would one aquire it? as ive not seen it in my local model shop.

David

well ive got the pit nearly done, them cameras are'nt easy u guys wernt joking. they were 1 take from being moved somewhat across the room. they were saved by a lovely lady txting me which diverted my attention!!

will try again tomorrow