Paul Defiant 1/48

Linus

Airfix is the best kit of the Bolton Paul Defiant in terms of accuracy in my (and many others') opinion.

Trumpeter arguably has more surface detail that can be popular with modellers, but the surfaces the details are on are not very Defiant shaped.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

Airfix è il miglior kit del Bolton Paul Defiant in termini di accuratezza nel mio (e molti altri) 'parere.

Il trombettista probabilmente ha più dettagli di superficie che possono essere apprezzati dai modellisti, ma le superfici su cui sono posizionati i dettagli non sono molto sagomate.

Thank you Jamie,

now I'm sure, Airfix is the best, Trumpeter did not even consider it, I thought the old Classic Airframe, but now I'm going to buy the Airfix kit, thanks again.

Linus

1 hour ago, Linus said:

Classic Airframe, but now I'm going to buy the Airfix kit, thanks again.

Classic Airframe did a Mk.II nighfighter, (though their 1st version of a Mk.I was a nighfighter as well, this is not a good kit) 

Airfix do a Mk.I 

If you just want a nightfighter, Airfix is your easiest and available option.

21 minutes ago, Troy Smith said:

La Classic Airframe ha fatto un Nighfighter di Mk.II, anche se la loro prima versione di un Mk.I era anche un Nighfighter, questo non è un buon kit 

Airfix do a Mk.I 

Se vuoi solo un combattente notturno , Airfix è la tua opzione più semplice e disponibile.

Many thanks Troy Smith, .....then Airfix....the best!!!!

Linus