Greeting from Belgium

Silenoz

Hello,

My name is Bart, a fellow modeller from Belgium. My interests are mostly in military (tanks, ships, boats and aircraft, any scale) and frankly I enjoy the building proces more then painting and weathering, it's not so much my cup of tea, but I'm willing to learn.

• Like 2

To add to that, Bart rarely goes for average model kits. If I chose a Spitfire, he would choose a Westland Welkin for example. Bart loves obscure modelling subjects, ideally including photo etch and resin. 

I'm glad you've decided to subscribe to this forum and look forward to seeing your work posted here. Have fun! 

• Like 2

Hi Bart, welcome from an "upstairs" neighbour. I too used to be more of a builder than a painter but I have to warn you: seeing all those beautiful paint jobs on here is really inspiring!

• Like 1

:welcome: Bart to Britmodeller, I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd scale aircraft, any era. This is a great place to be. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

• Like 1

Welcome, fellow countryman. You did the right choice, only nice people around here and nice modelling to inspire us (and more than often cause a pleasant:surprised:).

Welkom, Bienvenue, Wilkommen.

Edited by PattheCat
  • Like 1